Cokoye

Guest


Digital advertising company

Author Topic: Sexual creativity, the joy of marriage.  (Read 392 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pastor_uche

  • Cokoye Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1445
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK
SEXUAL CREATIVITY BOOSTS THE JOY AND EXPERIENCE IN MARRIAGE. (Strictly for the married)

Sex is just 10 percent in the school of marriage but this 10 percent does a lot in making the remaining 90 percent meaningful. Have you ever wondered why God made sex so sweet and yet so short-timed. The pleasures of sex has an early end. God made it so because He wants it to be regular. Sex is fellowship, it is communion, it builds understanding, it settles quarrels easily. 

Couples are not sexually creative no wonder they become so sexually cold and dry and it affects every other area.

God gave you a creative mind. Sex to a man is more of an action but to a lady its an event, an experience, a company, a school.

There is no dry sexual experience what we have is lack of sexual creativity.

Most time you may need to postpone the sex that you have planned just to make the experience sweeter, most times you may need to change the place, change the attire, do something different. You need to plan for sex just as you would plan for other things.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232
+2348052773865
www.facebook.com/omegagospelnetwork
BBM PIN IS D625FA58
Lord Jesus, help me to impact a billion soul positively with the gospel of Jesus Christ.  BBM PIN IS
7B5B6C9A


 

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
What is the name of this forum (without WWW and  .COM:
Type fifty as a number:

Related Topics


Digital advertising company