bo REFER FEW PEOPLE AND ADVERTISE IN AFRICATOPFORUM FOR WHOLE MONTH
back link building services=

!!

Join over 140k discussions or create one FREE

Cokoye is an Africans forum with over 500k members where people freely discuss issues. Register now to Join or start discussions FREE.

Guest posting agency=

Author Topic: REFER FEW PEOPLE AND ADVERTISE IN AFRICATOPFORUM FOR WHOLE MONTH  (Read 12285 times)

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
    • Africa Online Forums Nigeria | Ghana forum| Kenya Communites| Uganda
Who can become a Referrer?

Anyone can become an AFRICA TOP FORUM’s referrer. This means that any business or individual can refer person to the forum, and if that person register, AFRICA TOP FORUM™™™™™ will credit your referrer’s count which will be displaying on your forum profile until it gets to 50 persons.

If you have friends, associate, club; or you are a business who has lists or subscribers you are in the best position to refer people by recommend they become a member of the forum which is free by simply forwarding your referrer url to them.

What would the Referral get?

AFRICA TOP FORUM will award its Referrer who referred 50 registered people a whole month 247 advert placement to the forum. AfricaTopForum has more than 100,000 members worldwide and more than 600 members joining on daily basis.
Your business or affiliate banner will be displaying on the forum along with other banners non interruption for complete one month.
How does it work?

To become an AfricaTopForum referrer you have your own referrer link which you can add on your ongoing emails, send to your friends, lists, put on your website from which you can create a link to AfricaTopForum site. In this way, visitors to your site can link through to the forum. Hopefully the traffic that you refer to AfricaTopForum through this link will result in registration being made (which in turn would then result in a referrer credit count to you).  

We have a sophisticated ‘back end’ technology that will track through your referrals. Whether they register immediately or not, never worry. The technology will track them till up to 60 days; within these 60 days if they register, it will be credited to you instantly.

Here's how to get started:

1.   Log in to your AfricaTopForum account or register if you haven’t done so
2.   Get your personalized referral link on your profile to send out in emails, add as a banner to your website, or incorporate into your e-commerce application.  Referrer link looks like this http://cokoye.com/index.php?action=refferals;refferedby=1
3.   When new user register via your Referral link  and activates their accounts, when it gets  to 50 users notify admin for your advert.
4.   Design your 468x60 banner, upload to your server and Send the link and link destination when user clinks on it. If you don’t have hosting account or server right to upload the banner, never worry send it to us we will upload it in our own server and set everything up for you.
Also remember to send keywords maximum of 100

Frequent ask Question:

Question: I don’t have a business or site but will like to refer
Answer: You are free to refer people as the forum has helped people in various ways, they will like you for it, there are testimonials in the forum by people who people like you referred.

Question: How about if I refer more than 50 people.
Answer: You can refer as many as possible as soon as they activate their account they will be credited to you. E.g. 100 users will enable you advertise 2 months, 200 will enable advertise for 4 months and so on. I.e. each 50 persons is counted as a month advertisement for you.

Question: How can I know how many people I have refer so far
Answer: Click on your profile you will see referrer counts in the middle of the page.

Question:  Do you accept all advertisement
Answer: Illegal and scam is not accepted. We may accept Adult site, you must put a warning on the banner and the site entrance otherwise it will rejected.

Question: After my advertisement ended, the number of referees is there
Answer: we keep record that you have been award the advert placement.

Question: I don’t have what to advertise yet, but in position to refer people
Answer: You can go ahead to refer people and when you have something to advertise let us know; you have up to maximum of 1 year before it expires.

Question: Admin emailed me that my advert is activated but I can’t see my banner
Answer: In some cases you might not see your banner, that does not mean is not displaying instead is displaying to the public and others just like you are viewing other’s own.

Question: what theme and format of banner is like.
Answer: 468x60 in, PNG, JPG, GIF, or animated GIF format.

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
    • Africa Online Forums Nigeria | Ghana forum| Kenya Communites| Uganda
Currently, this is no longer available in the forum.