bo How to open, verify, make money and withdraw from your paypal account in Nigeria
back link building services=

!!

Join over 140k discussions or create one FREE

Cokoye is an Africans forum with over 500k members where people freely discuss issues. Register now to Join or start discussions FREE.

Guest posting agency=

Author Topic: How to open, verify, make money and withdraw from your paypal account in Nigeria  (Read 36856 times)

Offline oloyede jamiu

• Cokoye Hello Member
    • View Profile
    • nairapalace Forum
 Hi All,

I have discovered that some nigerians still dont know how to withdraw from their paypal account till from Nigeria till today.

Follow me today as i release the info.  for free here.

@those that still need info about how to open and verify paypal account.  There are two methods.
1.  Using a Niger Address.  I have dealth with that here.

2.  Using a non Europian address which i want to discuss today.

As for the use of the non european address, strictly follow these steps:

HOW TO OPEN A PAYPAL ACCOUNT AND VERIFY IT USING A FREE LIBERTY RESERVE ACCOUNT

REQUIREMENTS

Open a liberty reserve account at xxx: xxx: libertyreservexxx: .  it is free and easy to open, They allow nigerians.

Fund your liberty reserve account with around $9

STEPS
Note that we are using a non – European address and non- European Virtual Visa Card in the registration and verification of the paypal account.  We can get any non- European address that paypal accepted the country and also get a non – European virtual card from xxx: Virtual–ccxxx:

1. Go to xxx: virtual-ccxxx: , click on the card for paypal verification and then choose non-European card

Type the amount of unit you want to buy and put your email, This is the email they are going to send the detail of your card, click on calculate price.

Then you click the link to buy the card through Liberty reserve, follow the process of paying through the liberty reserve, the card is $7. 50, so your liberty reserve account will be charged with $7. 50.

In about an hour the card detail will be sent to your email, you have to use this card the same day it is bought.  Ok.
2. Get a non – European address, look for a non-European address of a country that paypal accepts and use it in your registration with paypal.

Go to xxx: googlexxx:  type the yellow page of a non-European country that paypal accepts e. g.  china yellow page.

3. A list of links from google comes up, choose a link that has to do with addresses of businesses.

4. It will now demand that you should put the category of business address you are looking for.

5. Use the detail address of any of the addresses that comes up in your registration with paypal.

You can use any of the address below, just change the number of the address so that it will not be completely identical will another person.

Address 1:    248 Xizang Zhong Road

City :  Shanghai

Zip Code  :   200001

State   :  Shanghai

Country   :  CHINA

Phone : +86 21 6122 8888

or

Address  2:  62 Fuxi Street

City :  Taiyuan

Zip Code  :   030002

State   :  Shanxi

Country   :  CHINA

Phone : +86 351 868 9292

After the detail of the visa credit card has arrived in your email go to xxx: paypalxxx:  to start your registration.

Never do anything with paypal with an IP of a country that paypal does not accept, Never open paypal with a proxy server like ninjacloakxxx:  or indirectconnectionxxx:  e. t. c

Now open your mozilla browser >>> go to socklists. net >>> choose tools >>> options >>> network >>> settings >>> manual proxy configuration >>> click ok

Again go to: xxx: xxx: whoer. net/ to confirm if you are now using a CHINESE I. P.  Once that is confirmed, you can then go to: xxx: paypalxxx:  and open your account.

6   When you get to paypalxxx: , click on signup

Choose China for example as your country and choose premium as type of account and fill all info above.

7.    Fill the other detail, you can use your normal name, type the email and password you want to be using for your paypal account, use the address detail you have gotten above to fill the form, the number in the address is the post code, put the city and the state and then put China as the country of  citizenship.  Fill every other part of the form and click sign up at the bottom.

8     When you finish this session don’t go further, go straight to your email and confirm your email before coming back to put your virtual card.

You still need to do two things

1.      To confirm your email.

2.      To verify your account by adding a card.

3     You will need to hide your IP as above when you are accessing your email to confirm your paypal email because by clicking the link paypal sent to you, you will be re-directed to paypal website and if you don’t hide your IP when accessing your email, paypal will discover your real IP and limitation will be placed on your account.

4.     Login into your paypal account and go ahead and click on the “Link and confirm my Debit or Credit Card“ to add the Visa Virtual card and get verified.  Don’t forget to hide your IP.

5.      Fill the form with the detail of the Card sent to your email.

6.      Card Type:- Choose Visa

7.      Card Number:- Add the card number

8.      Card Verification Number: Add the CVV2 Number.

9.      Check the “Use this Address as billing address” To use the address you used in filling the form for your billing address.

10.      Click on “ Add card”

Your card will be added to your account but it will be demanding for the 4 digit number.  Go to xxx: virtual-ccxxx: , at the top of the site you will see Expose Number, in the space there type your card number and the email you use when buying the card i. e the email they send the card detail to, and click on send request, you will be told that a notification when your Expuse Number is ready will be sent to your email.

Be checking your email, that notification will be sent under 30mins, after you seen the notification, go back to the site xxx: virtual-ccxxx:  and re-type your card number and your email and click on send request and instantly you will see something like XXXX PAYPAL the XXXX represent the 4 digit number you are looking for which would be use for your final stage of verifying your account.

Go to xxx: paypalxxx:  again and sign in with your email and password (Don’t forget to always go through a chineese address as above).

Look for a link to supply your 4 digit number, click on it and add the 4 digit number gotten above.

Immediately you add it you will see that your account would have been verified.

Now you have a verified account right!

HOW TO MAKE MONEY WITH YOUR PAYPAL ACCOUNT

1 Affiliate Marketing with xxx: paydotcomxxx: , xxx: cjxxx:  e. t. c
Visit each of this website and start picking products to sell.  Once you make sales, your money will be deposited into your paypal account.

2. Making referalls and taking online surveys.
 You can make at least $100 daily into ur paypal using this method.
 e. g start taking surveys with awsurveysxxx: , make $6 for registration, $1. 25 dollars for referring yiour friends, $(2-50)  or more taking online surveys.
  Another option is xxx: adcashxxx:

3. Information Product Marketing
You can also make money into your paypal account using worrior forum special offer selling digital products, Pick A product for sale and post your adverts, start making money into your paypal account.  This is somehow similar wih what Dr jerro wants tto apply in this forum.  his idea is nice.  Keep it up my brother.
Get the requirements here : xxx: xxx: warriorforumxxx: /warrior-special-offers-forum/264-
how-post-warrior-special-offer-updated-11-6-08-a. html.

4. FreeLance services

5. CPA marketing
xxx: neverbluexxx:
xxx: maxbountyxxx:
xxx: azooglexxx:  e. t. c

and others

HOW TO WITHDRAW FROM PAYPAL ACCOUNT

Another problem to be solved is how do we withdraw from our paypal account from Nigeria ?.

There are many options for doing that.
1. Using a USA bank account.  But this method is somehow.  I would not recommend it for starters of internet busimness that do not have much to spend on him, it requires like $50 to open.  But its one of the best ways.

2. Through a site called xxx: minute-exchangexxx: .  Here, u can instantly exchange your paypal fund to liberty reserve.  Once ur money has been converted to Liberty Reserve, U can then use Naira4dollarxxx:  or epaymonsterxxx:  or xxx: e-nairaxxx:  to convert ur Liberty reserve to naira into ur Nigerian bank Account.

3. Use Your paypal money to buy products online.  You save your naira equivalent money.

4. Use Your paypal money to fund paypal accounts of others.  Then recieve the naira equivalent.

Hope this helps. . . .
Let Me Open A Free & Verified Paypal Account For You Today call me on 07060556088
Visit my online forum @ xxx: Nairapalacexxx:   to download free ebooks for free to start your online biz today.   
Get Resales Right To 500 Free Ebooks @ xxx:  tinyurlxxx: /500freeebooks

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
    • Africa Online Forums Nigeria | Ghana forum| Kenya Communites| Uganda
Why all these excises? if this people do not  accept Nigeria there are other companies who support Nigeria example is 2checkout.com.
Personally I do not see need for all these.

Offline Webm

• Cokoye Hero Member
    • View Profile
    • Nigerian Web hosting Company
Thank you for your time and  information. But I dont think this is needed for long time business.

Offline Kodo

• Sr. Cokoye Member
    • View Profile
I think paypal is doing this for security purpose.
They are some how getting it wrong.
Get Forex tips at www.forexblogger.com.ng, sponsored guest posts & banner ads are also accepted .

Offline enomakos

• Cokoye Lover!
    • View Profile
i agree with u perfect

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
i agree with u perfect
Yes, enomakos, is really unnecessary.Specially for long time business.

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
They need to do their home work well not just taken easy method.
Only if they know how much they are loosing from Nigeria market.

Offline Prince james C. Inyogu

• Cokoye Mover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/james4u24
They are doing it for their best interest.
-A True Friend Is Someone Who
Sees the Pain in Your Eyes While
Everyone Else Believes the Smile on
 your Face.

-You can't do Today's
Job with Yesterday's method and still

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
I doubt If that is really a their best interest, other payment system sites accept Nigeria, instead of facing their challenges the're simple running way from it. Just expecting it to disappear one day.

Offline Prince james C. Inyogu

• Cokoye Mover
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/james4u24
To their best interest I mean that some internet pay media have taken Nigeria as a country where there is a lot of internet fraud. Causing a problem between an individual to their business venture (paypal)
-A True Friend Is Someone Who
Sees the Pain in Your Eyes While
Everyone Else Believes the Smile on
 your Face.

-You can't do Today's
Job with Yesterday's method and still

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
Well, but you cannot throw  a babe with a dirty water

Offline Iyke

• Cokoye Hello Member
    • View Profile
My brother, u 2 much.  i would like to get ur contact i really appreciate ur effort.  Keep it up.

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
Iyke, You can get to him through is profile, using private message.

Offline Iyke

• Cokoye Hello Member
    • View Profile
Jamiu, how can I withdraw from my paypal using a US bank account?  I'd prefer this method instead of converting the money to liberty reserve.  May God richly bless you for these informations thanks.

Offline Iyke

• Cokoye Hello Member
    • View Profile
Jamiu, how can I withdraw from my paypal using a US bank account?  I'd prefer this method instead of converting the money to liberty reserve.  May God richly bless you for these informations thanks.

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
How many character is in the word "COKOYE":