bo NOT USE ONLINE FORUM BEFORE GET GUIDE HERE
back link building services=

!!

Join over 140k discussions or create one FREE

Cokoye is an Africans forum with over 500k members where people freely discuss issues. Register now to Join or start discussions FREE.

Guest posting agency=

Author Topic: NOT USE ONLINE FORUM BEFORE GET GUIDE HERE  (Read 31452 times)

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
    • Africa Online Forums Nigeria | Ghana forum| Kenya Communites| Uganda
If you haven't participated, write or posted in the online forum board before, best of us started this way Click here for quick guide is very simple to do.
Also note the colored links (icons) below every post. This enable you to share write ups or discussion here to your favourity networks. Eg clicking on facebook icon will take you to facebook and when you log in there your friends will start seeing the topic link and discription on your wall, is simple as like that.

When you are through, having known how to post on forum, don't hesitate to go to introduction section of this forum to Say hi, tell us about yourself or why you decided to join. What you choose to say is up to you!

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
Just guess this will be helpful. If my guess is right consider buying me a coffee. :)

Offline chynwe

• Posting For Fun!
    • View Profile
    • FM Perfumes and Cosmetics
What happened to my posts?
Want extra income? Visit www.fragrances.fm/felicia

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
Search for it. It might be moved to another location by moderator if you posted them in the wrong boards. Another way post(s) might be intentionally removed is, if it(they) violate the rule(s) http://cokoye.com/rules
Hope this helps?

Offline lindiwembambo

• Cokoye Hello Member
    • View Profile
Whats this forum all about and how is it going to help me?

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
Whats this forum all about and how is it going to help me?
AFRICA TOP FORUM is a forum where all Africans meet: Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Kenya, Liberia, Somalia, Tanzania etc; job search in Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa, Liberia etc & Jobs recruitment tips; All African’s states news; African traveling tips, Social discussions etc. Activity in the forum also includes business networking -of course meeting people.

Africatopforum helps you learn from one another, people with real life experience, get educated and at the same time have fun.

Offline Perfect

• Cokoye
    • View Profile
See the more simpler way of making post in Cokoye http://cokoye.com/general/how-to-make-your-own-post-in-cokoye/

With Quick-Reply you can write a post when viewing a topic without loading a new page. You can still use bulletin board code and smileys as you would in a normal post.

Name: Email:
Verification:
Type fifty as a number: