Why that person that promised you have not yet fulfilled it.
1. You trusted the man instead of trusting your God. Jeremiah 5:17-18. Yes that person promised you, but never see that good as coming from the man but from God.
2. You placed your personal need in front of kingdom need. Before meeting your need please meet kingdom need. Invest in ministries and churches. If God can trust you to put His kingdom first then He can give you any amount of money. Matthew 6:33.
3. You have not giving God enough thanks in anticipation of your expectation.
4. You told the wrong set of people of your expectations. Anyone with envy in His or Her heart attract a negative energy that hinders good. So if you don't have a right person around you keep quiet till that blessing comes.
5. You do not have a written down, thought out plan on what to do with the blessing. God does not grant vague expectation. The expectation that cannot be cut off is the one that is documented and properly planned for. Proverbs 23:18.
OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232
BBM PIN IS D625FA58