Cokoye

Guest


Author Topic: You are uncursable.  (Read 287 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline pastor_uche

  • Cokoye Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1426
  • Gender: Male
    • View Profile
    • OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK
NOBODY CAN CURSE WHO GOD HAS BLESSED.

It is an established fact that the devil cannot curse who God has blessed. He will only make man to disobey God's commandment to attract God's curse. The greatest disobedience of man was in of the garden of Eden. Adam was so blessed until he was deceived to eat God's own. The tree in the middle of the garden represents God's tithe. IT WAS THIS DISOBEDIENCE THAT JESUS CORRECTED BY BEING CRUCIFIED ON A TREE.

Satan is still deceiving people today to eat God's tithe. Ten percent of the money that comes to you must go back to God. Why? you may ask. The 10 percent represents the 100 percent. If you pay the 10 percent God will make sure that the remaining 90 percent does not finish till the next increase comes.  People don't pay their tithes because of lack of faith. They can't see what is coming next.

Abraham paid Tithe to Priest Melchizedek before the Law came, so tithing has nothing to do with the Law. Genesis 14:18-20. It was instituted from creation in the garden of Eden. Satan told Eve to eat from that tree that she will be like God. It is true, because it was only God that should eat because the tithe is His. Malachi 3:10.

The blessing of Tithing flows when you are consistent. It takes discipline to do it. But make it a must and you will receive the grace to obey. So when you pay tithe from that money it lasts. Do not be deceived, the devil believes in tithing more than you so he will try to give you reasons not to pay it. But do it and you will reap the benefit that comes in all facets of life.

OMEGA GOSPEL NETWORK.(CYBER/MOBILE CHURCH) +2348034868232
+2348052773865
www.facebook.com/omegagospelnetwork
BBM PIN IS D1D5C648
Lord Jesus, help me to impact a billion soul positively with the gospel of Jesus Christ.  BBM PIN IS
7B5B6C9A

Cokoye


 

adverts