1. Free directories: directories are perfect for customers seeking a particular topic. The good thing about them is that you only have to put a time and are good for long periods of time. It saves a lot of their time that do not have to resubmit the information every week or every month. The bad news is that most of your traffic will not come from here. I still worthwhile to get your link out there. Just take one day and set it aside for publication on free directories. You will not have to do it again for at least 6 months.
2. Classifieds: These are great for work home businesses. Think about it. Where people go when looking for a job? Yes, the classifieds. The only disadvantage of ads is that you have to do it again quite often. Once you find which ads bring you the most traffic you can focus on them and weed the others out. So it's really more time in the beginning, and not have to be later, when you get the hang of things.
3. Free shipping item / ezines: The best way to inform others about your product or service is to write an article on the subject. In the authors resource box, you can tell readers about yourself and where you can go to see your product or service. This is also an excellent way to get free links to your site if you have one. There are lots of webmasters out there who are looking for good articles that can be published on your site. If after yours, which is another site that is doing advertising for you. All for free.
4. Shipping URL: Probably the quickest and easiest thing to do to advertise your site. Just type "Free Registration" in its search engine. When you get a list just enter the URL you are promoting and click submit. That's it. It only takes a few seconds and go. Just set aside a day to once every 3 months, and do this.
5. Forum: Put your product or web service when you sign your signature on some forums. To be displayed every time you make a post. Try to find the items you have any knowledge of, and may also provide an adequate response. Let no spam, get started the forum and get a bad reputation. Participate by asking and answering questions pertaining to your business area. The forums are great because once you make a post stays there forever. He moved to get the files over time, but someone might find if they were searching for files. Yes, there are many people who do.
6. Traffic Exchange: Probably the most time to advertise for free, but certainly the most effective. Most forums I have visited have said in many posts that have received a lot of profit-sharing traffic. If you do not want to spend time scrolling through the credits, which have the option to buy. I would like to see in a program that lets you surf multiple websites at once as Crazy Browser. There are others that are free to download. This way you can spend an hour a day and get all your surfing once.
7. Newsgroups: Join a group that has to do with your type of business. In general, you can mail the group once a day, but I encourage you to find something new to talk about every day. The people you are disconnected if the same message all the time. Remember that no one spam. Only join groups with the same interests as yours. In other words, do not join a group sharing the recipe when advertising shaving cream.